Thursday, June 7, 2012

MARRIED!

Well as you can see by a quick gander at this blog, I haven't written in, well, forever. I came back to Washington State right after Christmas, moved in with my boyfriend, spent two months unemployed looking for a job, GOT a job, and then enjoyed two LOVELY months of waiting for the job to start and having all the free time in the world without the stress part. I've worked at Quantum Financial Planning Services for over a year now and very much appreciate the company and co-workers. The BIG news is, though, that I GOT MARRIED. On May 19th, 2012 to Patrick Lewis - the guy I was so excited to come back to Washington for in the first place. The point of this post is to put a picture of our invitations up so that I can (hopefully - this is an experiment here) pin it to Pinterest to show my appreciation to Derric Wise, our graphic designer. Perhaps more posts will come in the future, now that I've dusted this old account off a bit. But for now - enjoy the creativity of one very talented artist:

No comments:

Post a Comment